Description and Details
This set of 6 Georgian silver tea/dessert spoons feature the classic Georgian berry spoon design but in a more compact form factor.
The stem and handles of the spoons have bright cut engravings and the bowl of the spoon features a silver gilt finish.
A lovely addition to either a preexisting silver collection or as an accenting piece of silverware for usage/display in combination with porcelain cups, saucers, etc.
All hallmarks are present: However, the makers vary from spoon to spoon as well as the age ranging in the 1800-1820s. Oddly, all the spoons still feature the exact same design and dimension.
- Unique berry spoon designed tea/dessert spoon size.
- Excellent condition and ideal for display and usage.
- Set of 6 Georgian Silver Tea/Dessert Spoons.
- Size (mm) L:135mm W:30mm (at the bowl of the spoon).
- Size (inches) L:8.85 W:1.81 (at the bowl of the spoon).
- Weight: 104 Grams for all 6 (3.66 oz) (19g / 0.67oz average individually).
Excellent Condition - In excellent condition with no issues. Please bear in mind the item is antique and may show very slight signs of surface wear. Please refer to the photographs to examine the condition in further detail.
Artisan Antiques offers a Global Free Shipping Service with discreet packaging and delivery.
*All parcels are insured and tracked - all shipping liabilities are covered by Artisan Antiques.
*Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screens & lighting conditions*
*Cup & Saucer not included - demonstration purposes only.