Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Handling
Artisan Antiques offers free international shipping service with signed, tracked and insured services to ensure that the antique item arrives safely and swiftly. All liabilities concerning postage and handling are covered at Artisan Antiques' discretion.
*Customs duty and import charges may apply depending on your location. Artisan Antiques cannot cover costs induced by foreign taxation*
On occasions when customs and imports may apply and cause delays, we will always see our customers through and take responsibility to ensure your item gets delivered to you safely.
We aim to package and dispatch the item within 1 day of purchase.UK: 1-2 Business Days
Rest of World: 7-14 Days
Artisan Antiques offers a global 14-day full refund & return policy upon receiving the item, should you not be satisfied with the item description*.
- The item must be returned in its original listed condition and for a full refund to be issued.
- Please ensure to package the item securely when returning, damage caused by lack of protective packaging upon return will compromise your eligibility to a refund.
- The refund will be made upon delivery of the return. Please allow 48 hours (Max) for the processing of a full refund.
- Postage will be covered by Artisan Antiques in case of our fault - please take a photo of the postage receipt to claim your postage fee.*
- Please email the following to arrange a return: firstname.lastname@example.org
*In case of returning an item which has no fault, postage will not be covered at the expense of Artisan Antiques.