Description and Details
We are delighted to offer this beautiful Victorian solid silver three-piece tea set made by Roberts & Slater in Sheffield, 1849.
All three pieces of the set feature a beautiful chased design with ornate curves and scrolls embellishing the exterior.
Fine stippling and chased Acanthus scrolls contrast the mirror-like sections that lie in between, including a blank unengraved cartouche.
The interior of the sugar bowl and milk jug is fully gilded - the rich and lustrous gold-tone not only serves an aesthetic purpose but allows for contents to be held within, without tarnishing the silver.
All pieces are clearly hallmarked with matching English marks.
A wonderful addition to a silver collection, dining table or a luxurious home interior, whether be it for display or practical usage for an indulging afternoon tea experience.
*All images with other wares are for display purposes only - these pieces may be purchased separately.
- Teapot Size (mm) L:270mm W:190mm H:180mm
- Teapot Size (inches) L:10.6 W:7.48 H:7.08
- Sugar Bowl Size (Handle to Handle) W:215mm H:105mm
- Sugar Bowl Size (inches) W:8.46 H:4.13
- Milk Jug Size H:130mm W:110mm
- Milk Jug Size (inches) H:5.11 W:4.33
- Total Weight - 1548 grams / 54.6oz
Excellent Condition - The tea set is in excellent antique condition with no damage or issues. Please refer to the photographs to examine the condition in further detail.
Artisan Antiques offers a Global Free Shipping Service with discreet packaging and delivery. We will always ensure you receive the item and see the delivery through to the end.
*All parcels are insured - all shipping liabilities other than import/customs duty, are covered by Artisan Antiques.
*Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screens & lighting conditions*
- Price negotiations may be possible under certain criteria, please contact us via telephone (07578761640) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) -