Description and Details
We are delighted to offer this Victorian solid silver teapot made by renowned maker John & George Angell in London, 1846.
The overall quality and craftsmanship on this teapot are very impressive with elegant yet unique angular panels and hand-engraved embellishments along the borders.
The spout features a long and curved form with heavily chased scrolls.
The handle presents a very elegant yet ergonomic design, allowing the teapot to be held with ease.
The interior remains in excellent clean condition with no leaks and in useable condition.
The top is covered with a heavy lid that features further ornamentations and a pointed finial.
The teapot is supported by four cast-silver feet which are equally decorated and embellished with chased motifs.
A superb choice for collectors of traditional Victorian English silverware for dining tables etc and equally practical and indulging for usage.
- Elegant and desirable Angell silver teapot.
- Magnificent geometric and angular design throughout the exterior.
- Clean and useable condition, ideal for practical usage.
- Teapot Size (mm) W:240mm (Spout to Handle) H:230mm
- Teapot Size (inches) W:9.44 (Spout to Handle) H:9.05
- Teapot Weight: 751 Grams (26.4 oz)
Excellent Condition - The teapot is in excellent antique condition with no damage or issues. There are no leaks, repairs or cracks. Please refer to the photographs to examine the condition in further detail.
Artisan Antiques offers a Global Free Shipping Service with discreet packaging and delivery. We will always ensure you receive the item and see the delivery through to the end.
*All parcels are insured - all shipping liabilities other than import/customs duty, are covered by Artisan Antiques.
*Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screens & lighting conditions*
- Price negotiations may be possible under certain criteria, please contact us via telephone (07578761640) or email (email@example.com) -