Description and Details
Here we have a delightful antique solid silver mug/cup made by German silversmith E. Goldschmidt circa 1910.
The exterior presents an array of attractive embellishments such as the gadrooned lower section that compliments the laced foliate ribbon motifs on top.
The applied handle also features a distinct shape with an acanthus leaf thumb-piece which not only complements the overall aesthetics but provides some grip to the user upon holding the cup.
Interior wise, the cup is fully gilt, providing a layer of protection for the silver from oxidizing, whilst also adding to the overall contrasting tone and design of the cup.
Full set of german standard hallmarks are present on the base of the cup.
A sweet and lovely piece of antique silverware ideal for gifts or personal usage - the cup remains in excellent condition and can be used leak-free for practical purposes.
- Practical and usable silver mug with no leaks.
- Lovely and sweet design of ribbons, foliage and gadrooned motifs.
- Size (mm) W:65mm (92mm inc handle) H:55mm
- Size (inches)W:2.55 (3.62 inc handle) H:2.16
- Weight: 86 grams (3.03 oz)
- Capacity: 120 ml
Excellent Condition - The cup is in excellent antique condition with no damage or issues. Please refer to the photographs to examine the condition in further detail.
Artisan Antiques offers a Global Free Shipping Service with discreet packaging and delivery. We will always ensure you receive the item and see the delivery through to the end.
*All parcels are insured - all shipping liabilities other than import/customs duty, are covered by Artisan Antiques.
*Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screens & lighting conditions*
- Price negotiations may be possible under certain criteria, please contact us via telephone (07578761640) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) -