Description and Details
We are pleased to offer this pair of solid silver Georgian berry spoons made by silversmith Samuel Neville in Dublin, Ireland 1821.
The spoons feature intricate fine engravings on the stem with an empty cartouche on both spoon handles. The bowl of the spoons are gilded and features some chased berries.
The spoons are in excellent condition considering its age and are ideal for display or practical usage. The gilding on the bowls provide protection from the fruits' acidic elements that would otherwise damage the silver.
Both spoons are fully hallmarked with the maker's mark, date mark, Georgian head, silver passant and town mark.
- Intricate engraved design with gilt bowls.
- Excellent condition with a practical size for usage.
- Size (mm) L:230 W:48 H:10
- Size (inches) L:9.05 W:1.88 H:0.39
- Weight: 110 grams for the pair (3.88 oz)
Excellent Condition - Please bear in mind the item is antique and may show slight signs of surface wear depending on the lighting. There are no dents, cracks or major scratches - the spoons are in excellent condition. Please refer to the photographs to examine the condition in further detail.
Artisan Antiques offers a Global Free Shipping Service with discreet packaging and delivery.
*All parcels are insured - all shipping liabilities are covered by Artisan Antiques.
*Colours of the product may slightly differ from the photos due to different computer screens & lighting conditions*
- Price negotiations may be possible under certain criteria, please contact us via telephone (07578761640) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) -